Would you like to take just one class?
Taking an individual adult undergraduate course is an opportunity to take one or two courses without enrolling in a specific degree program.
Individual courses are a great educational solution for people interested in:
- Taking a course for personal development
- Meeting a course requirement at another institution
- Learning more about taking classes at University of Northwestern
Taking an individual course give you full access to Northwestern's Christ-centered, academically excellent teaching. You are expected to do the course work and will receive credit for the courses you take.
Individual courses are available in all areas of study.
- View or download Adult Undergraduate Degree Course Offerings
- View or download Elective Course Offerings
- Download Individual Course(s) Application
If you print the Course Offerings, we recommend printing in landscape orientation.
Please contact an admission counselor at 651-631-5200 or firstname.lastname@example.org for details about taking individual courses.