3003 Snelling Ave. N
St Paul, MN 55113
Ph.D., Marquette University
M.A., B.A., Wheaton College
Additional study at Reformed Theological Seminary
- Right Reason and the Princeton Mind: An Unorthodox Proposal. Phillipsburg, NJ: P&R Publishing, 2010.
- Four Views on Divine Providence. Dennis W. Jowers, ed. Grand Rapids, MI.: Zondervan, 2011. (with William Lane Craig, Ronald Highfield and Gregory A. Boyd).
- "What is the Biblical Worldview?" In Christian Contours: How a Biblical Worldview Shapes the Mind and Heart. Edited by Douglas S. Huffman. Grand Rapids, MI.: Kregel Publications, 2012. (with Douglas S. Huffman).
- "Charles Hodge." In The Routledge Companion to Modern Christian Thought. Edited by James Beilby and Chad Miester. New York, NY: Routledge Publishing, forthcoming.
- "Carl F.H. Henry, Old Princeton, and the Right Use of Reason: Continuity or Discontinuity?" The Westminster Theological Journal: forthcoming.
- "One-ist Worship: A Preliminary Assessment of Worship in the Emergent Church." In One-ism: A Poison Pill for the Church. Edited by Peter R. Jones. Escondido, CA: Main Entry Editions, forthcoming.
- Review of Fred G. Zaspel, The Theology of B. B. Warfield: A Systematic Survey. Themelios: An International Journal for Students of Theological and Religious Studies: forthcoming.
- Review of Bradley G. Green, The Gospel and the Mind: Recovering and Shaping the Intellectual Life. Themelios: An International Journal for Students of Theological and Religious Studies: forthcoming.
- "One-ist Worship: A Preliminary Assessment of Worship in the Emergent Church," at the truthXchange Think Tank, San Diego, California, January 2011.
- "Carl F.H. Henry, Old Princeton, and the Right Use of Reason: Continuity or Discontinuity?" at the 62nd Annual Meeting of the Evangelical Theological Society, November 2010.